Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hidden Treasures

So, it's a couple of days away from the start of fall and I'm UBER excited for this new season. This means colder weather (yes!), UofM football, (yes!) the new season of Heroes (YES!) and my favorite, FALL FASHION! (YES!)
I finally completed my big project in switching out my fall wardrobe and as I walk around the mall and admire the new, beautiful styles of this season, I can't help but fall madly in love with fall fashion.  The prints, the patterns, the colors, the layers--they're all so chic and fabulous! But there are some things I just can't afford to wear.  So this season, I'm focusing on taking the clothes that I already have and spicing them up with a little bit of accessories.  

I found this gray tweed blazer in my mom's closet and it totally  screams early 90s. BUT thankfully blazers are IN this season and there's nothing better than marrying the power and masculinity of blazers with a little bit of feminine flair.  I paired this with a black satin top that I already had and then went out and bought a very inexpensive layered necklace.  

Add on some dark-wash skinny jeans and a pair of black pumps and there you have it--a chic, stylish outfit perfect for the office.  And no one will ever know you were on a budget. You guys should try it! You'll never know what hidden treasures you'll find  in your very own closet.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home