Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wow, I'm such a hermit

Tonight, some of my co-workers and I went out to celebrate one of our colleagues' new job.  It feels like it's been a while since I've gone out with people and had a good time.  It's made me realize that I've been such a hermit the past couple of months.  But you know what?  I'm actually ok with that.  

Now, I don't want to sound like I don't have any friends (because I do haha) but I'll admit it, I don't hang out all that much--maybe once in a while with a few people but honestly, I can't find the time.  Weekdays are packed with work so the only time I'd actually get to hang out is on the weekends.  But I'd much rather use that time for myself.  You know, get some errands done, do some reading, songwriting, ect.  Is that lame? I even thought about taking a vacation on my own. What do you guys think?  Is this pretty sad?  

Well, if you want to save me from being a complete loser, let me know if you want to visit Vancouver, CN with me, 'cuz I've always wanted to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home